Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Beauty Product Review : Neutrogena "Anti-Residue Shampoo"


Neutrogena : Anti-Residue Shampoo
Beauty Stars
: 4

Review : They say you should always change your shampoo every few months, so that your hair doesn’t become immune to the cleansing properties and benefits each has to offer.  Neutrogena’s Anti-Residue Shampoo states you should use it once a week to make your favourite shampoo work better.  But there are times I use it everyday. I have super oily hair, so I find it’s gentle enough for everyday use for me. It really cleans my scalp well.  The only thing I wasn’t crazy about was the scent, it almost smells medicinal, but it works! If you buy the bigger bottle from Costco, it’s only $9.99 CAD and comes with a pump, (so very good value)!  It works great to clean out hair product build-up. When I feel my hair getting weighed down or extra oily, I’ll use this shampoo.

Beauty Review : Maggie Ng

Note : For any beauty questions or product submissions, please email : maggie@maggieng.com

No comments:

Post a Comment