Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Beauty Product Review : Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara


Maybelline : Lash Stiletto Mascara [6.5 ml]
Beauty Stars
: 3.7

Review : The Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara will lengthen slightly, but you’ll need a couple of layers for it to look nice.  (FYI, don't let it dry between coats.) It’s supposed to give a glossy sheen, but I find with the Brownish Black, you don’t notice the glossiness as much. You'll see the patented shine more so on Very Black.  It has a bit of a strong smell, I thought it had gone bad but I read some other reviews on the same mascara and others have agreed with the strong scent.  I think the packaging is very clever and sleek though.  Not sure if I’d buy it again mostly because of the scent, but it’s still a decent mascara.

I love the commercial though :



Beauty Review : Maggie Ng
Note : For any beauty questions or product submissions, please email : maggie@maggieng.com

No comments:

Post a Comment