Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Travel : Goa, India {Part I}

This post features the Grand Hyatt Goa, a 5-Star hotel, which was our accommodations while staying in Goa, India.  We mostly ate at the buffet restaurant, which had a nice selection of food.  Some spicy and some non-spicy, which was perfect for me, since I’m a wimp and can’t handle the spice! They had tons of dessert too, YUM!  I was trying to be good with my eating, since I totally pigged out on the cruise trip recently, but nope, I was tempted by all this delicious food again!  Go figure!  I really enjoyed our stay, as the suite we got was really luxurious.  The bed was so comfy and they had complimentary slippers, shoe shine, and a rain spa shower head.  We also had a spacious balcony, which overlooked the beautiful pool.  And only a few minutes walk away, was a private beach.  A really relaxing and serene place to be.  After having traveled to New Delhi the year before and seeing how chaotic it can be there, you really appreciate the beauty of Goa.











CREDITS
Words + Photos : M Studio Life

No comments:

Post a Comment