Monday, November 14, 2011

Beauty Product Review : Shu Uemura Mini Eyelash Curler


Shu Uemura : Mini Eyelash Curler [discontinued]
Beauty Stars : 4.5 / 5

Review : The Shu Uemura Mini Eyelash Curler works great! It is able to get right to the corners of most eyes regardless of the shape.  Unfortunately I think the mini curler might be discontinued (at least that’s what I heard).  I had the regular sized SU curler in my kit for a while but always wanted the mini one too.  When I finally went to look for it at the stores, it was gone.  Then one random day, I walked past Holt Renfrew’s cosmetic section and they had this “Paramount Beauty Pouch” for $25 CAD that included the Shu Uemura Mini Eyelash Curler and a few other neat products.  I asked the cosmetic rep if they were carrying it again and she said “No, just happened to be included in this limited time beauty pouch.”  I was like OMG! THANK YOU!!!  So I bought one with no hesitation.

Tip : For the curler to work well, you should replace the silicone pads every 3 months with regular use.  Sometimes you can use a blow dryer on the curler for a few seconds to heat it up before using it to get a better curl.  Make sure it’s not too hot and doesn’t burn your skin though!  And lastly, curling your lashes from the base, center and tips of the lashes will give it a more natural curl, as opposed to just curling it in one spot and getting one very sharp angle.

Beauty Review : Maggie Ng
Note : For any beauty questions or product submissions, please email : maggie@maggieng.com

No comments:

Post a Comment