Friday, November 18, 2011

Hair Product Review : Origins Ginger Up Shampoo


Origins : Ginger Up Aromatic Shampoo [6.7 fl oz / 200 ml]
Beauty Stars : 4.2 / 5

Review : The Origins Ginger Up Aromatic Shampoo was referred to me by my friend Shelly.  She kept saying how amazing it was, so I decided to give it a try.  I found it at a cosmetic warehouse sale for $10 CAD. The bottle isn't that big, so I ended up using it up quite quickly because I have to wash my hair everyday. But it didn't dry my hair even though I used it everyday.

It is definitely aromatic and I love the scent.  The savoury scent of ginger is quite strong, invigorating and totally wakes you up.  This shampoo is great because it is free of many bad chemicals such as parabens, petroleum, parrafin, synthetic colour, synthetic fragrance and the list goes on.  Wheat protein and pathenol ingredients help to keep your hair nice, smooth and protected. 

The only negative I found is that the aroma doesn't linger in your hair that long after your hair is dry, but other than that, it does a great job cleaning my hair.  This shampoo is made for all hair types.  If I ever get another invite to one of those warehouse sales, I'll definitely try to stock up on this product.

Beauty Review : Maggie Ng
Note : For any beauty questions or product submissions, please email : maggie@maggieng.com

No comments:

Post a Comment