Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hair Product Review : Joico Ice Hair Finisher Shaping Hair Spray


Joico
: Ice Hair Finisher Shaping Hair Spray [300 ml / 9 oz]
Beauty Stars : 3.7 / 5

Review : The Joico Ice Hair Finisher Shaping Hair Spray was being sold at a local hair supply store. I got a 2 for 1 deal for it, so thought I'd try it out.  When I first used it, it came out kind of like a foamy mousse-like texture.  I thought it was kind of odd because it did say "hair spray" on the bottle.  But after you use it a few more times, the spray becomes finer and then it was ok.  I don't really use it for styling or updos, as it makes the hair too hard once it dries.  I just save it for the end and use it as a finisher "hence the name"! It holds well and smells nice -- sort of like a coconut smell. Yum!  A lot of my clients compliment it on the fragrance.

My only beef that I didn't like about this was that the nozzle gets clogged easily, so you have to clean it every so often, otherwise if you try to use it, it could spray the product in all different directions.  I think it almost hit a photographer's uber expensive lense once when I used it at a wedding gig.  Eek. Luckily it didn't.  So before I use it, sometimes I spray it a few times aimed at the floor first, just in case to make sure the nozzle is working properly. 

Beauty Review : Maggie Ng
Note : For any beauty questions or product submissions, please email : maggie@maggieng.com

No comments:

Post a Comment